Distinctive Service Approach
Why hire us? Thinagee believes that investors who benefit the most from our advisory services appreciate something very basic and immensely important about behavioral finance: Long-term investment results are heavily dependent on investor behavior – which in turn is driven by greed and fear. Investors generally get greedy when they should be fearful, and fearful when should be greedy.
We add a lot of value as your advisor, by understanding the cycle of greed and fear and acting with prudence when others are greedy, and vice-versa. Our years of experience and disciplined approach to investing allows us to stay calm in turbulent markets, keeping our eyes on your long-term financial aspirations and goals.
Life Event Planning
- Serve as the point of contact for your estate planning needs, coordinating with your attorneys, accountants and insurance agents, to ensure consistency and provide an assessment that is unbiased by commissions opportunities.
- Assist you in reviewing your Trusts, Wills and Powers of Attorney to ensure that our investment plan for you is consistent with these documents and that all of your estate and incapacity planning needs have been met. We can also store copies of the documents for your piece of mind.
- Develop or review strategies for asset protection and wealth transfer with your attorneys and accountants.
- Review liquidity needs under a variety of scenarios.
- Help plan for the financial consequences of major life changes such as marriage, divorce, children, grandchildren, retirement or the sale of a business.
- Help you establish a plan that can allow you to retire when you wish, with the income level you desire.
- Evaluate employer benefit options to help you optimize your financial strength.
- Evaluate retirement offers or pension distribution options from your employer.
- Coordinate tax reduction strategies with your accountants and provide year-end tax reports.
- Plan for asset sales and coordinate with your accountants to minimize taxation.
In addition to investment advisory service, we assist our clients in their day-to-day financial goal planning. When it comes to your finances, you want the assistance of someone you trust. Someone who can provide you with unbiased, conflict-free recommendation based solely on your particular needs. You need someone who can help you look at the big picture of your finances in the context of the life you want to live now and in the future. Families and individuals often have several professionals serving their wealth management needs: investing, tax planning and preparation, insurance assessment, and estate planning to name a few.
At Thinagee we believe in the power of collaboration. We work with, and often pilot network of experts with the sole purpose of helping you and your family achieve your wealth management goals. We can tap into our network of trusted experts or let us guide us on how we can best work with the advisors you already have. Our goal is to build a strong relationship with you and your advisors in order to complement and enhance their work for your benefit. Our job is to orchestrate a team of professionals to help you achieve peace of mind.